Friday, May 2, 2008

Imaginary Interview- The Island of Dr. Moreau

An imaginary interview with Dr. Moreau.

Q1. How did you feel when you created the first beastman?

A: Hmmmm... How did I feel..... I was bit scared but also excited. As you know, my experiment was based on the theory of evolution. Which means, as I succeed to make a beastman, I proved that the evolution theory was the truth. I could imagine how this fact will impact the world. I also felt like I became God. That feeling!! It was strange. I enjoyed it, anyway.


Q2. Will you tell me about the beginning of your life in the island?

A: Well..... It was hard in the beginning. I had to feel the terrible loneliness every day. I don't want to think of it again.

Q3. Do you feel any guiltiness to the animals which died in your experiments?

A: Being a scientist, it's bad to have such feeling; although, I feel guiltiness sometimes. I killed too many lives. In my opinion, if I die, I will be punished in the hell if such thing exist.

Q4. So, you don't believe in God, do you?

A: Why would I believe in God? I mean, I proved that the evolution theory is correct, which means that everything the Bible says are just lies. I think I got enough evidence to prove that God doesn't exist.

Q5. Do you have anything to explain about the beastmen you created?

A: They were good creatures. If there was one problem with them, it's that they keep returning to their original form if we don't keep make them to remember the pain when they were created.

2 comments:

Joshua Winkler said...

Good summary and vocabulary. I like it!

Anonymous Scout said...

Your last answer is almost a metaphor for humanity.

If we aren't reminded of the pain and suffering of others we begin to live selfishly, more like animals.